Not Another Podcast!..yet it is and its for the mommies (and soon to be & those who may not want to be a mom)


I started a Mommy Podcast called "MomE Moments" and made about 7 podcast and then I got stuck. I started seeing other mommy bloggers and podcast and I got timid. Things I wanted to post, I felt like wasn't good enough and or was my podcast long enough (wait...what is long enough???), I felt like people were already posting what I wanted to post, so why should I?....I got depressed and scared. Part of me, said forget it and then God was giving me signs to keep going, rebrand and revamp, hell just put the content out already!! Yes I said God and hell in the same sentence, so lol.... Real live mom over here, you get what you get from me....So right now, I'm going through a phase of building self confidence  with my content. What is for me, will be for me, periodt pooh... With that being said..... MomE Moments is coming in back in full force!! Hope you tune in.. Want to be proactive, find us on Google Podcast, Itunes, Spotify (pretty much everywhere you stream for your podcast)... Click Me to subscribe


Comments