Loving All of YOU

What does it mean to love all of YOU?..


Faith Matters: Love | ksqd.org


You ever sit in front of a mirror and pick out everything you hate about yourself and walk away feeling blah but still have a smile on your face? (to mask how you truly feel).....Why do we do that as women? As much as we may love our hair or body or the fact we have more then one degree and or something else materialistic we continue to feel incomplete (unloved). We must love all of our imperfections, not just thing that make us happy, that is loving all of you. How can we receive love from someone else when we are not liking ourselves?

I'm a woman who low-key loves everything about myself, however, I do have some insecurities and I feel like they are not flattering. I am hairy, thank goodness not on my lips but I do have a lot of hair and I am not a total fan of my smile. However, I do give myself compliments to pump me up. Sometimes you have to pump yourself up Sis!..Sometimes we have to know we are ENOUGH in order to keep moving on a day to day and to increase our self esteem! We are so hard on ourselves and other women and must learn to accept others and most importantly our-self. 

Be sure to read our past blogs at https://momemomentsmmc.blogspot.com




Comments

  1. I can definitely relate but through it all I always remain positive and still happy 😊 ❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment