The Cube


Today, I had the luxury of attending the Pre-launch of "The Cube". A cute and cozy co-op place for mom (and dads) aspiring entrepreneurs who have children. Founders, Tammira Lucas and Kesha Jamison created a space for mothers (and fathers) to work and their kids to play with supervision. Being a working mom, I know the struggles of trying to do work and engage a busy bee in the form of a child's body. 

The Cube located at 6905 York Road, Baltimore, MD, is a co-working space next to a consignment shop, ice cream and deli shop, how great is that?! You can take a break from working to eat and shop. Did I mention, mompreneurs and dadpreneurs are able to get to the cube even if they utilize public transportation. It is a bus stop in front of the building but I'm sure everyone uber everywhere.

I truly love the kids room and the many areas where I could see myself sitting and getting some work done. Did I mention, the vibrant colors?! The colors pop! I love a place where I am not bored. I felt like I was home without being home. Any mother and or working individual can vouch and to the fact, working from home is GREAT but we tend to get comfortable.  I can foresee myself getting work done at The Cube.

I highly recommend visiting 'The Cube" to get some work done! They are currently having a special, $50 for the entire month (free Wifi, beverages, all day, and your kids get to play).  More information at thecubecowork.com
Founders Tammira Lucas & Kesha Jamison

Comments