Who has the right to deem, who is to PRETTY to work?

There was so much hoop and holla about this teacher in Atlanta and I told myself I was not going to discuss it.....but here I am........As a mom who is shapely and profession is a Social Worker, I come in contact with youth all day, everyday! During the summer days, I too wear clothes that make me comfortable and fit for the weather. There are times, where I am like, "ugh my butt is sitting in this dress" but what can I do?! It is not my fault, I was blessed with his AMAZING butt lol. As long, as my dress is not extremely tight where you can see my panties and or cleavage, I am WEARING IT, as long as I feel comfortable. We no longer are residing in the flint-stone days (although those ladies were dressed semi-sexy). All in all, I have know concerns with her clothes. I am sure her Principal either. She's teaching Pre-K/Kindergarten. I am sure she understands and conducts herself with respect and not flirting with the children. Us as women need to be more accepting and assisting others not degrading because little Johnny's father is looking at her. You can be beautiful and professional!


Comments